Welcome back to another Saturday meal plan! I hope these are as helpful to you as they are to me! I love not stressing over what’s for dinner, and saving money in the process.
Here are our breakfast and dinner plans for the week. Lunches are still either just sandwiches or leftovers which makes that meal quick and easy!
- Pancakes and sausage.
- Cold cereal (x 2) – I would love to kick the cold cereal habit, but we are a bit limited with all of our allergies so for now it stays.
- Make-your-own yogurt parfaits. Set out your favorite yogurt. Toppings such as granola, fresh fruit, dried fruit and seeds are all good.
- Maple Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – one of my favorites!
- Honey Balsamic Baked Chicken Thighs.
- Homemade Pizza, using this crust. We’ll be making sausage and BBQ chicken pizza, because I saw this and must have it!
- Quick and Easy Taco Bowls
- Turkey Bacon Lettuce Wraps – these are so easy and flavorful! Take a large lettuce leaf and add turkey, crisp bacon and mayo (vegan if needed). You may enjoy avocado and tomato too.
- Honey Mustard Chicken Chopped Salad
How is YOUR menu planning going? Any favorites on your menu this week?