What a busy week! We had doctor and/or dentist appointments almost every day this week, and family in town for most of the week as well. We had a great time, but now it is late on Friday night and I am scrambling to get my meal plan together! I thought this would be the perfect week to recap some favorites from the last 6 weeks. Repeats are always welcome if they are meals we love!
Breakfast: we eat the same breakfasts all the time, it may be silly to even list them…but, why not?
- Yogurt and granola.
- Smoothies and toast (my kids have recently discovered cinnamon/sugar toast and LOVE it! I’d like to come up with something similar, only without sugar but I am stumped. Any thoughts?)
- Maple Coconut Energy Bites. My kids can’t get enough of these. I’ve made them so much that sometimes I even skip the rolling step and press the dough into a pan. Ta da! Energy bars.
- Cold cereal. Easy peasy.
- Hamburgers in a lettuce wrap, baked sweet potatoes, fruit.
- Strawberry, Poppyseed, and Bacon Chopped Salad. One of the Epic Salads!
- Quick and Easy Taco Bowls.
- Grilled chicken, potato salad (I’m hoping to do some recipe testing this week!), oven-roasted green beans.
- Grape, Avocado, and Arugula Salad – with leftover chicken.
There, I feel so much better! This week’s plan is easy to implement, perfect for a busy summer week. It is also simple for me to fit these meals into another round of the 21-Day Fix, which I plan to start again on Sunday! I just can’t get enough:-)
What’s on your meal plan this week?