This week just flew by! We had lots of fun company on Monday and Tuesday, so that made the “work week” feel much shorter. Sooooo….here we are again! Are you ready for another great meal plan? I have been loving these plans. In order to not let you down and leave you without a meal plan I am forced to be organized whether I like it or not. Thank you!
I am still plugging away on the 21-day fix. I had a “cheat day” on Memorial Day but then I got right back to it. I lost 4 pounds rather quickly but now I have stalled out a bit which is a little discouraging. However, I am into the last week now and I am going to keep at it! Overall, it has been very good for me. I would not say that I ate unhealthfully before, but now I am eating a salad every single day. That has been a good habit to pick up.
I will make sure to report back in at the end of the challenge!
Here is what’s on the menu this week:
- Banana French Toast. I’ve been wanting to try this egg-free french toast for awhile! I’m looking forward to seeing how the kiddos like it.
- Steel-cut oats (with maple syrup and fruit).
- Maple Coconut Energy Bites with fruit.
- Cold cereal.
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Smoothies and toast.
- Blackberry Honey Walnut Salad. I am going to replace the (allergenic to us) walnuts with almonds. I can’t wait to try this salad!
- Sticky Sweet BBQ Chicken. I love an easy crock-pot meal!
- Chicken Fajita Pasta. This looks soooo fantastic! This does have cream, but amazingly, only my littlest guy still can’t have dairy. It would be easy to replace the cream with a little extra chicken broth. I plan to cook this, remove a serving for my youngest, then add a splash of cream in for the rest of us!
- Sandwich night! I don’t know why, but we like sandwiches even more in the summer. Need some sandwich inspiration? Check out these 13 Amazing Sandwich Recipes.
- Easy Mexican Chicken Quinoa Casserole. Lindsay from Pinch of Yum is one of my very favorite food bloggers. She is always coming up with something delicious. I can’t wait to try this casserole.
Well, I am officially hungry, and apparently craving Mexican food!
Get going on that meal plan! You’ll feel so much better, and your sanity will thank you:-)