Welcome to week two of Real Food Allergy-Free Meal Plans. Last week was great! I have been doing as much prep ahead on the weekend as I can and it really makes a difference.
Here is the plan for this week. As a reminder, I am not including lunches since we usually have leftovers or grab a quick sandwich.
- Maple Coconut Energy Bites with smoothies. (x2)
- Yogurt parfaits — yogurt, granola (or Qi’a), and mixed berries.
- Oatmeal — we like our oatmeal with a drizzle of maple syrup. Lots of maple this week and I am not complaining!
- Toast, Sunbutter, fruit.
- Sticky Sweet BBQ Chicken – carrot sticks – fruit salad
- Asian Chicken Salads – this is a personal favorite of mine. Start with salad greens and add toppings of choice: grilled chicken, green and red onions, mandarin oranges, peppers, sliced almonds, etc. Top with my favorite Asian Salad Dressing!
- Tacos. Again. I admit it. We eat tacos a lot because everyone loves them and they are E.A.S.Y. Especially if you have frozen taco meat in the freezer, which we often do.
- Maple Mustard Glazed Salmon – green beans
- Easy Gluten-Free Pancakes – bacon, fruit (we love breakfast for dinner!)
I hope you have a wonderful organized week! What is on your meal plan?