Here it is! Week one of “I will meal plan even if it kills me!” I laid out the ground rules and now I’m ready to get down to business. One last disclaimer, I am planning for 5 days of meals. Weekends are casual. We eat pizza with friends, or whip up some pancakes for brunch. As long as the pantry is pretty well-stocked, we manage. I rarely cook on the weekends. Did I just admit that?! I just wanted to make you feel better about yourself:-)
I am going to list my plan for breakfasts and dinners, but not lunches. Lunches always consist of a quick rummage through the fridge for leftovers or sandwiches so they don’t worry me.
- oatmeal (my kids are not oatmeal fans, but I am so we eat it once a week anyway!)
- granola and yogurt x 2
- sausage and toast (gluten-free where needed)
- smoothies and granola bars
- Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili (I’m going to adapt this to be gluten-free)
- Tacos w/ our favorite fixins’ (this is the one meal that the whole family agrees on. Yes, one!)
- Hamburgers in a lettuce wrap – baked sweet potatoes – grapes
- Cobb Salad (like this one!)
- One-Pan Sausage Pasta – lettuce salad
What is on your menu this week??