Happy Saturday! I am still recovering from surgery so we are going to do things a little differently today!
I am reposting one of my favorite meal plans from previous weeks but also sharing a new recipe! I am contributing over at My Joy-Filled Life today for the first time and could not be more excited!
Head on over to check out this Poppyseed Grilled Chicken Salad. It is delicious!!
On to the menu plan!
- Smoothies and Energy Bites. We didn’t make these last week and they were missed.
- Toast with Sunbutter. Orange juice (fast fact: we don’t buy juice that much so this will be a treat).
- Cold Cereal
- Yogurt Bowls. Of course.
- Turkey Bacon Wraps – sliced turkey, bacon, mayo, and a little tomato of you like. Wrapped in a large lettuce leaf. These are so easy and surprisingly good!
- Rainbow Chicken Salad with Almond Honey Mustard Dressing. One of my all-time faves!
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork – I love the ease of pulled pork. This recipe looks like a fun one to try.
- Chicken Fajitas – always a winner!
- Sandwich Night – I’ve been wanting to try this Easy French Bread. Plus cold cuts, lettuce, veggies, and fruit. Or chicken salad!
Have a wonderful weekend!!